The time series database service
TempoDB is purpose-built to store & analyze time series data from sensors, smart meters, servers & moreSignup
Energy & Infrastructure
Record energy usage, weather data, traffic patterns and more from connected buildings and smart meters. Use our tools to simplify historical analysis and forecasting.
Internet of Things
Store and analyze temperature changes, pressure readings, vibration data- anything measured by physical sensors or devices connected to the cloud and reporting in real time.
Track events like play counts, app opens, and link clicks with our Atomic Increment API. Know how your users are interacting with your content and applications instantly.
Time series data storage
Learn More →
- offers easy data storage and retrieval
- so data is stored at full resolution (1ms max)
- stores as much data as you need
- guarantees data availability
- solutions with multiple providers
Time series data analysis
Learn More →
- enable predictable performance
- (15 min, 7 day, etc) provide the right level of detail
- generate statistical answers automatically
- enables flexible reporting and analysis
- make it easy to filter and add context to data
Get started for free and only pay for what you needSee Pricing